Treecode is a SaaS solution that provides logistics management for shipment companies
TreeCode can help you reach your goals!
- Manage the shipping process easily from one platform that includes advanced features that generate, track, maintain and classify shipping operations with a Mobile app for drivers to follow and track their orders.
- The application provides a variety of reports for the shipping company and the merchant such as performance reports, customer reports, payments reports, performance reports for shipping representatives and other reports and graphs.
- The application provides a special wallet for each merchant so that he can track his account balance and see the details of his previous shipments.
- Each interface is tailored to the specific needs of the user type and provides a customized view of the system's functionality and data to simplify the user experience and increase productivity by allowing users to focus on the tasks relevant to their roles.
- Add more than one branch and specify the responsible managers and locations for each one of them. Distributes shipments and pick-ups to the branches automatically using the address and areas belonging to each branch.
- The application enables you to track the status of the shipment, starting from sending the merchant pick-up request until it is delivered to the customer.
- Define and configure pricing policies for your customers according to size, weight, and region.
Our goal is the development of your logistic operations; it's our profession
Some of Our Clients
Our Recent Blogs
See the Answers to Your Questions
What is TreeCode?
TreeCode is a logistics management system designed to streamline and optimize supply chain operations for businesses of all sizes.
How does TreeCode work?
TreeCode leverages cutting-edge technology to provide real-time tracking and analytics of supply chain activities, from procurement and production to delivery and customer service.
What are the benefits of using TreeCode?
By using Treecode, businesses can improve their supply chain efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance customer satisfaction through better order fulfillment and delivery.