As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Work at a growing company offering great benefits and opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Specialization: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Analyze data from multiple sources to identify trends and opportunities for improvement in business operations.
- Develop strategies and solutions that will drive business growth.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that proposed solutions are feasible and meet the needs of the organization.
- Create reports and presentations to communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices in order to recommend changes or improvements in existing processes.
- Develop metrics to measure the success of implemented strategies or solutions.
- Identify areas of risk or potential cost savings within the organization’s operations.
- Provide technical support for data analysis projects as needed.
- Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, tools, and techniques used in data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as computer science, mathematics, economics, or statistics is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience working with large datasets using statistical software such as SAS or R is preferred but not required.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets accurately and quickly.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically about potential solutions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing